Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Academy - Blog for Creative Independant Businesses

In the past I have written Business Wednesday posts but I've been thinking about this little ol' blog and am not sure it will fit anymore.  Don't panic, I have an amazing resource for you to help you with your creative business.  Some of you have probably already discovered The Academy, but for those who haven't you are in for an enormous treat. 





The Academy is the blog to go to for business advice if you have a small business, specifically in the creative sector. However I believe the advice and tips shared on The Academy could easily be transposed for any small business.  Isa Maria, the editor of The Academy has written some fantastic posts sharing insider knowledge from the world of PR and marketing. 




So there you go, I can now pass you into the very capable hands of my dear friend Isa Maria and her fantastic blog.  As for Business Wednesdays here on Zoe & Drew, they are turning into something else, all will be revealed at the beginning of September!

Take care
Zoe
xx






2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much Zoe, that looks like an amazing link.

Unknown said...

My pleasure. It really is a fantastic resource for independent creative businesses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails