Tuesday 8 May 2012

Childrens rooms - Cool Britannia

Morning! Firstly I need to say a great big thank you for all of your votes, I have just heard that I have made the finals in the Brillance in Blogging awards.  I am absolutley thrilled and a little shocked.  All the finalists can be found here, there are some fabulous bloggers in this list so be sure to pop by to read their blogs.  Right back to business and time for a bit of Cool Britannia.  With the Union Jack flag making trend headlines again this summer, well it was predictable, I thought I would take a look for stylishly cool products displaying this iconic image.  Personally I think 'Cool Britannia' works really well for teenage boys room, but I know the Union Jack is available in prettier tones too.  But for today I am sticking to the patriotic colours or red, white and blue. 



Union Jack Furniture & Bedding





Union Jack Room Accessories



So will you be flying the flag in your childrens rooms this year? Maybe you already have this theme in place.  Be sure to share some pics!

Have a fabulous day,
Zoe
x

2 comments:

En4tainment said...

i love the chair x

Emma Booth said...

Hi Zoe, loving your post and thank you for featuring my Union Jack lampshade, Emma www.theshabbyshade.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails