Friday 1 June 2012

Celebrate the Jubilee with British Design

Morning! It's Friday and I am looking forward to a lovely long weekend.  Although I will be sneaking in a little work as I finish the new blog but I will also be making sure I spend lots of time with my family.  There are all sorts of things going on in our village this weekend to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee and we will of course be hanging out some bunting in the garden.  I also plan to watch the Jubilee River Pageant and the Jubilee Concert from the comfort of my sofa, but if you are lucky enough to be attending please share some photos with me, perhaps I can even share some here on the blog.  I was only tiny when the Queen celebrated her Silver Jubilee but I have a large coin to commemerate this special occasion.  I also have one of these coins to celebrate Prince Charles marrying Lady Diana, I think I also had a mug. Teatowels, mugs and other souveniers are still wonderful commemerative products for such special royal occasions but I am pleased to say the designs now are far better than previously.  So for todays post I thought I would pick out some of the best products that celebrate the Diamond Jubilee over on Not On The High Street, designed and made here in Britain.



Jubilee Plate from Gallery Thea
Jubilee Mugs from Catherine Daley Designs



Jubilee Hearts Picture from Little Cherub Design
Diamond Jubilee Screenprint from Susan Taylor



Jubilee Teaparty Teatowel from Victoria Eggs


Have a wonderful weekend everyone, stay safe and enjoy the celebrations.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails