Friday 8 June 2012

New Blog is Almost Ready

Morning! I hope you are all well and having a good half term.  Unfortunately myself and a couple of the children have been struck by some horrid bug yesterday, but are now recovering.  This has unfortunately slowed me down in launching the new blogsite but I am planning to share with you all next Monday.  I am so excited about the new site and the new features I am offering, all to be revealed very soon.  I have also started planning some great summer posts and have a new team member to help me expand my coverage of products for the 0-5 age range.  A new site will mean that Zoe & Drew can keep getting bigger and better. 



I also wanted to share a couple of other things with you.  Just when we thought it was safe to take down the bunting Euro 2012 starts today and I have posted a fab football party inspiration board over on Let's Plan A Party.  Hopefully it will be helpful in planning a party for your budding Beckhams.  Also I wanted to share something I read in a tweet from The Design Trust earlier today, with the opportunity for funding for creative projects.  This seems like a great opportunity and something I am looking into to help get a huge project off the ground that I am working on behind the scenes with a very dear friend.

I'm off now to recover properly and will put the finishing touches to the new site this weekend.

Have a fab weekend,

Zoe
x

P.S. If you would like to find out more about placing an advert in The Directory, a new feature on the new site (pictured above), please email thedirectory@zoeanddrew.co.uk for a media pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails